Villa Colibri at Casa de Campo
Caribbean / Dominican Republic / la Romana
Days full of fun await in this warm, rustic-style villa, inviting you to a very tropical stay.
If the wonderful climate of the Caribbean is what you came for, here you can enjoy it to the fullest. A cozy outdoor space bathed by the sun’s rays overlooks the refreshing pool and invites you to enjoy a delicious BBQ with family and friends.
The Garden Villas at Casa de Campo are a delight for nature lovers. Featuring stunning garden views and lush natural surroundings, these three or four bedroom homes offer a private and comfortable Caribbean-style setting. Soak up the sun by your private pool while our staff prepares your breakfast inside; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your tropical sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. Garden Villas come with three bedrooms/three bathrooms and one master suite, not to mention a full kitchen, spacious living/dining rooms, and two golf carts for getting around the resort.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Daily maid service from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your tastebuds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
Bedroom 2: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
Bedroom 3: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
Pool DetailsPrivate swimming pool
Three resort pools
Staff and ServicesDaily breakfast prepared in villa
Private daily housekeeping service
Use of the Fitness Center
Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
Villa NotesMaximum occupancy is 6 adults + 3 children
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
May 01, 2022 - October 31, 2022
||3||1||$ 1,199 £ 1100 $ 1599 € 1224 $ 2033 R 19984 *|
November 01, 2022 - December 20, 2022
||3||1||$ 1,499 £ 1376 $ 1999 € 1530 $ 2541 R 24984 *|
December 21, 2022 - January 03, 2023
|3||7||$ 4,899 £ 4495 $ 6532 € 4999 $ 8304 R 81650 *|
January 04, 2023 - May 31, 2023
3 night minimum April 6-8
|3||1||$ 2,599 £ 2385 $ 3466 € 2653 $ 4406 R 43317 *|
June 01, 2023 - September 30, 2023
||3||1||$ 1,299 £ 1192 $ 1732 € 1326 $ 2202 R 21650 *|
October 01, 2023 - December 20, 2023
||3||1||$ 1,732 £ 1589 $ 2310 € 1768 $ 2936 R 28867 *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
Security Deposit Details$1,500
Minimum Stay Details7 night minimum for Christmas and New Year's, no minimum stay the rest of the year. Minimum night stay may vary. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Accidental Damage WaiverA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.